Dementia Friendly Ventura County (DFVC) @Work Training is an educational program designed for staff of business and service organizations, and all other community-based businesses. This training helps organizations heighten their awareness of dementia, and equips them to respond warmly and effectively when serving people living with dementia and their families.
- Learn what dementia is and facts about Alzheimer’s.
- Recognize the signs of Alzheimer’s.
- Learn tips for communicating and interacting with a person who has dementia.
- Learn tips for creating a dementia-friendly physical space.
- Get familiar with resources in your community.